We know it isn’t always easy to try something new
We also realize there are a lot of options out there when you’re looking for a church to call home. We want to help make your first experiences at Castle Hills Christian Church great!
what you can expect on a Sunday Morning
- services in English and Spanish
- a casual, comfortable feel
- a family friendly environment
- programming for infants, children, and teenagers
- passionate worship music
- a culturally relevant message
- a worship gathering which lasts around an hour and fifteen minutes
At each Sunday’s worship gathering we share in Communion and Offering, and have a time of Invitation. Here is a little more info about these worship experiences:
The Lord’s Supper is open to all Christians. You may hold the bread and cup for personal meditation. Place empty cups in the cup holder under the chair in front of you.
Gifts support the local and global ministry of Castle Hills Christian Church.
Please come forward at the end of today’s service if you desire to make a decision for Christ, be baptized, place your membership or have prayer with our Ministers or Elders.